WFAA GREATLY APPRECIATES THE SUPPORT
OF OUR 2017 CONFERENCE SPONSORS!
CampusLogic - www.campuslogic.com
Citizens One - www.citizensone.com
College Ave - www.collegeavestudentloans.com
ECMC - www.ecmc.org
FaTV - www.financialaidtv.com
Great Lakes - www.mygreatlakes.org
Inceptia - www.inceptia.org
2017-2018 Sponsor Packages & Benefits
All donations to WFAA are Tax Deductible.
- Exhibit table/booth space at the Conference
- One complimentary registration as conference attendee (Note: separate conference registration must be completed on WFAA conference website)
- Recognition of name and logo in printed Conference program
- Recognition of name and logo and link to your website on WFAA Sponsorship Page
- One quarter-page advertisement in Conference program
- One quarter-page advertisement in 2017-2018 WFAA Newsletters
- Recognition of support of WFAA during the conference
- List of conference attendees including emails 2 weeks prior to the conference
- Prize incentive for conference attendees to visit each vendor booth
A la Cart Options - $1,000-$1,500: If you wish to sponsor a specific meal or refreshment break for an additional fee, please contact the Fund Development Chair for options. An announcement of the sponsoring vendors and signage will be included at the event.
On behalf of the Washington Financial Aid Association, we thank you for your support of our organization, the professionals who serve our state’s institutions, and the students in our schools.
Please direct questions regarding WFAA sponsorship opportunities to the WFAA Fund Development Chair, Holly Johnson, at (360) 393-8509 or email@example.com