DISCLAIMER: This site is hosted by WFAA. As a service, the site links
to a number of resources on the Internet. WFAA cannot assume responsibility
for any errors on other sites. Further, any errors or discrepancies on
this site do not take precedence of information from the financial aid
office to which a student is applying. The college's financial aid office
is the official source for a student to get financial aid information related
to his or her file.
WFAA makes no guarantee that the information on this site is accurate
or current. Though every effort is made to ensure accuracy, financial aid
regulations are subject to change, as are the policies and resources at
each college and university.
Therefore, the information on this site must be taken as advisory, and
cannot be taken to supersede any laws, regulations, policies, decisions,
or actions of a student's financial aid office.
- Information We Collect: WFAA may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, mailing address and email address as part of your member profile. If you make a purchase (membership, event registration, or other purchase), and it involves a credit card transaction, that payment will take place through a third-party payment processor who would collect payment information. No specific credit card information is collected or retained on the WFAA website. We do not send promotional emails, but you may receive service related emails regarding your account of information specific to the association. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt our of them by contacting the association support email address or updating your member profile.
- How We Use Your Information: WFAA uses the collected information to operate and maintain the organization membership functionality. Your IP address is used only to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- How We Share Your Information:
- Personally Identifiable Information: WFAA will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Information may be stored on servers co-located with hosting providers. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available, such as posting comments on a blog page or newsletter article, will be available to others. If you request to remove information that you have made public, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or the site, or in locations where other users may have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: WFAA may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages, number of clicks, etc.) with potential advertisers, to help them understand the usage patterns for the website.
- Storage and Processing: Information collected by WFAA is stored and handled in the United States.
- How We Protect Your Information: WFAA is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted on the website, or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter information, such as log in credentials, on our registration forms, the data is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. There is no guarantee of absolute security.