Join us for this year's annual conference!
Washington Financial Aid Association Conference 2015
October 14-16, 2015 | Hotel Murano, Tacoma, WA
"Fusion of Ideas"
This year's conference will again feature two training tracks for financial aid
professionals as well as high school counselors/administrators.
-- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN --
-- Download Preliminary Agenda --
The priority deadline for conference registration is October 1, 2015. The email confirmation or invoice should accompany the payment. Purchase orders or cash will not be accepted as payment. We must receive your payment no later than the start of the WFAA Conference. Note: This registration is for the conference only and does not include hotel accommodations.
Refund Policy: All requests for refunds should be directed to email@example.com.
Registration Fee Schedule
We are pleased to offer affordable conference registration fees this year, as follows:
- Full Conference Regular Registration Rate - $175 (by October 1)
- Full Conference Late Registration Rate - $225 (after October 1)
- High School Counselor Track/no membership required - $120 (by October 1)
- High School Counselor Track/no member ship required - $170 (after October 1)
Payments must be received no later than the conference check-in
2015-2016 Membership (for non-members): $40
Please note: Membership runs from July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016. If you have not paid your membership dues, simply follow the registration prompts and your membership will be added to your registration price.
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your room reservations as early as possible online at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/888a2cb9
- To make a reservation by phone, call 1-866-986-8093 and reference the group name “Washington Financial Aid Association”
- The deadline to receive the special WFAA group rate is September 22, 2015. Once the deadline has passed, rooms will be released to the public and there would be a chance you may not be able to reserve a room at the conference hotel.
- WFAA room rates are as follows:
- Deluxe King/Deluxe Double Room - $109 plus tax per night
- All overnight hotel accommodations will include a discounted $10/day self-parking voucher
Getting to the Conference
The Hotel Murano is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Tacoma at 1320 Broadway, Tacoma, WA.
Click Here for Driving Directions to the Hotel
Since we anticipate many of our conference attendees will be driving to the conference site, there will not be shuttle arrangements provided.
Attendees that will be flying in via Sea-Tac airport are encouraged to make their own arrangements for transportation to/from the airport. Below are a list of several transportation options:
Capital Aeroporter Airport Shuttle & Charters
Shuttle Express Shared and Private Transportation
LINK LIGHT RAIL to TUKWILA and SOUNDER COMMUTER TRAIN: FROM SEA/TAC AIRPORT to TUKWILA to DOWNTOWN TACOMA
Discount self-parking of $10 per day, for attendees making overnight reservations at the hotel, is available in the parking lot directly adjacent to the hotel. Valet parking is also available for $19 per day.
Complimentary daytime parking for daily commuter attendees is available at the Tacoma Dome Park and Ride Station. Attendees can then ride the Tacoma Light Link Rail (which is complimentary) to the Convention Center/S 15th St station and then walk up the hill 1 block to the hotel. Trains run between 5:00am and 10:00pm. Paid lots are also available behind the Greater Tacoma Convention Center, which is down the street from the hotel.
The Washington Financial Aid Association (WFAA) is a voluntary association and is not responsible for the personal health, safety and welfare of its members when attending its sponsored events. Nor is WFAA responsible for the use by any party of any information disseminated or provided by the Association in any manner whatsoever. WFAA is a domestic nonprofit corporation, Federal tax identification number: 91-1257381.
Mail payment and invoice to:
WFAA Conference 2015
c/o Beatrice Sapp
Evergreen State College (The)
Student Financial Services
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW, L1125
Olympia, WA 98505
-- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN --